Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Fashion Doll Chronicles won Best Fashion Doll Blog award at Doll Observers Fashion Doll Awards 2017! Also announcing a major move

The Doll Observers Fashion Doll Awards 2017 were awarded last Sunday and guess what: my blog has the honour of being awarded Best Fashion Doll Blog! I am honoured and thrilled by this. My thanks go out to Simon Farnsworth for organising the awards and his Doll Observers website as well as to all who nominated me and of course all who voted for me. But my most heartfelt thank yous go to you, my readers! I hope I can keep up making you interested in coming to my blog again and again.


I am constantly thinking about ways to improve the blog, make it more modern but keep it accessible and interesting to readers, while enriching its content and enhancing your experience going through it. I can finally announce that the blog will be moving to a new address beginning March 1st! it will be a completely new website, with updated design (see the new logo below). The blog will be a major part of it but it will also contain lots of doll photography in various categories that you can enjoy in a larger format, something I could not easily do here at blogger. I hope you will like it and will keep on coming for more. I will make the move in such a way that clicking the old link will instantly send you to the new site so that you will not have to update it immediately. The blog will move there in its entirety and you will be able to read all the posts from the start up until now. See you soon!


9 comments: