Monday, August 3, 2009

Vogue cover - Black & White


All the major ladies of the FR fashion universe converge on this Vogue fold-out cover! Inspired by this one! I hope you enjoy it! Wonder how long could the ladies last all together in the studio before catfights broke out!

Click on the pic to see a bigger version - the names of the ladies are on the right side of the photo!

Update: the photo got the Picture of the week Award from Terri's Collecting Fashion Dolls blog! Thank you Terri for the honour!

13 comments:

  1. I hope Anna Wintour likes it! Personally, I think it's a very hot issue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I thought Vogue really did a piece on the FR girls! I love your collection can I have them!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressive! Fantastic picture and great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, Alison,Armando, Don G. and Elias - thank you all so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Πολύ ωραία δουλειά Στράτο! Είναι όλες πανέμορφες και τα ρούχα τους υπέροχα. Με κάνεις και ζηλεύω...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dolls. I am a doll maker, how can I show my dolls in the magazine. Take a look at my dolls at www.gopdolls.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures, very nice. I enjoy to visit your blog.

    Afterparty lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poli kali i fotografia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just perfect - the idea and the outcome :-)) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's very nice!..lovery picture.. enjoyed visiting your blog..

    ReplyDelete