Monday, November 19, 2012

Can Barbie ever have too many bags?

Doing my daily round of dolly blogs, I came across this post by Rebecca at Inside The Fashion Doll Studio about an article in the Dec/Jan 2012 issue of Interview magazine featuring Barbies as models in a clutch bag photo shoot. I knew I had to post them here as well. I am really wondering how on earth did I miss that when it first came out.


One of the most impressive is this Bob Mackie Circus Barbie® Doll with a Bulgari clutch.












Elvis® Barbie® Doll models a gorgeous Lanvin bag.




The celebrity of the bunch: 80's Cher Bob Mackie Doll (I own this one!) with Emilio Pucci bag.


This is the magazne layout.


And this is the cover of the issue, featurinf Scarlett Johansson.

Photographs courtesy of Interview magazine. Photographer of dolls: Robbie Fimmano
Stylist: Miguel Enamorado
Interview cover photography by Sølve Sundsbø 

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: in this report meet my two passions: handbags large firms and Barbies ... A gorgeous set. The photos are awesome. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. un articulo precioso , gracias

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is such a great find. I've never seen this ad campaign. I love it when our "friends" cross over into the mainstream. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete