Sunday, October 25, 2015

Integrity Toys convention 2015: Cinematic Part VII: Thursday night gala dolls

Everyone attending was able to finally get together for a delicious meal and see their friends, old and new during Thursday night's gala. Stage hosts Carol Roth and Alain Tremblay offered lucky guests at each table the chance to own the fabulous Adele Makeda centerpiece and then played the stage game with the audience. At the end of the evening, everyone received a Nadja doll from the Nu.Face collection absolutely free, as a souvenir doll.

Item # 91378
Time and Again
Adèle Makéda® Dressed Doll (Thursday Dinner Centerpiece)
Cinematic: The 2015 Integrity Toys Convention Collection
Limited Edition of 450 Dolls


I like her a lot - she's probably in my top-5 or 6 dolls from the convention. In real life photos of her from the convention though, the face looks a bit strange. Could be the eyeliner or the eyeshadow. Would not say not if I'd won her. Love the jewellery.



Item # 82061
Out of Sight
Nadja R.™ Dressed Doll (Giveaway Souvenir)
Cinematic: The 2015 Integrity Toys Convention Collection
Limited Edition of 600 Dolls


For me this is the best doll of the convention, even though she's one of the simpler dressed ones. What a face! Channelling Grace Jones in James Bond, Nadja rocks with flocked hair like her previous favourite incarnation (Urban Outfitting) and Muse Adele, two of my most favourite dolls. And she should take pride of place next to them, no?



Note: The dolls shown are prototypes and final versions may vary slightly. All doll photos and information contained herein is copyrighted Integrity Toys, Inc. and Intercap Merchant Partners, LLC 2015 and may not be reprinted or disseminated without express written permission

3 comments:

  1. It was love at first sight. As soon as I saw Nadja on eBay, I knew I had to have her. I will be naming her Grace. (I, too, immediately saw the resemblance!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adele is a character that inspires me in his all editions - but I just want one :)

    but it Nadja today is worthy of the title triumph - an absolute phenomenon !!!

    ReplyDelete